CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 3, 2012

Help from my readers!!!

Even though it feels as if nobody is reading my blog, I know someone must be reading.  Maybe by mistake, but the importance is that someone is following me. 

So,  I recently opened a FB  page and I need my blog friends to like my page...www.facebook.com/creative.mela

Among all the new people that like my page, I will be choosing someone randomly.  This person will receive a free gift from me at no cost to you, just for liking my page.... Another drawing will be for the person that shares my page the most and brings the most people to like my FB page.

At the time, Shipping is only available to US and its territories.


Thank you so much, for helping me!!!!!!!
God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment