CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 3, 2012

Names

Today, I decided to re-evaluate my business and by all means re-organize it.  So with that in mind, I need another name for workshops....It is known that the word workshop, scares people!  With so many direct selling companies out there, is very difficult to market yourself, even though you know people will love the "workshop", because is hands on!!!!
Well, I am looking for a new name to name my workshops...
As of right now, I only have my husband's suggestion...lol, ready for this??
He's suggestion was "It's not a party is a get together", any parent of children might know that phrase...It's from an episode of  Phineas and Ferb, The Disney Channel cartoons!!!!! o_0 lol, isn't he something else!?!? I LOVE HIM!!! :0)

Anyhow, please submit your ideas, I will appreciate it !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment